乐于助人和关心他人。
A: Adaptability and sense of humor.
适应能力和幽默感。
A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.
乐观和友爱。
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.
他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力、负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。
A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.
他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。
Q: What personality traits do you admire?
你欣赏哪种性格的人?
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.
诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit.
有"实际行动"的人。
Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?
作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?
A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.
我觉得学会如何把人们的积极性调动起来,培养团结协作的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。
A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.
我以开放式的政策,优化我的行政管理方式。
Q: How do you normally handle criticism?
你通常如何对待別人的批评?