2018-2019学年译林版高中英语牛津版必修一学案(江苏省专用):M1U2 词组和句子
2018-2019学年译林版高中英语牛津版必修一学案(江苏省专用):M1U2 词组和句子第3页

The room is a mess, with pizza boxes on the floor and dirty dishes in the sink.

6. 我不知道为什么房子这么脏。

I don't know the reason why the house is so dirty.

7. 我们原以为你是个大人了,是一个我们可以期待正确决定的人了。

We thought you were an adult, a person from whom we could expect good decisions.

8. 这个家可不是对不良行为不惩罚的地方。

This is not a family where bad behavior goes unpunished.

9. 为什么他们不问问我发生了什么事,而是对我大喊大叫?

Why didn't they ask me what happened instead of shouting at me?

10. 既然他对我们那么粗鲁无理,我觉得有必要惩罚他,否则他将来会不尊重我们。

Now that he has been so rude to us, I feel like we have to punish him or he won't respect us.

11. 爸爸和妈妈外出度假,比孩子们预计的时间提前一天返回家中。

Mom and Dad arrive back from vacation a day earlier than expected.

12. 埃里克坐在床上,瞧着双臂交叉,一脸怒气的丹尼尔。

Eric sits on the bed looking at Daniel, who has his arms crossed and looks angry.

13. 你是不是觉得我们刚才对丹尼尔太苛刻了呢?

Do you think we were too hard on Daniel

14. 我们原以为你不会把屋子搞的这么脏兮兮的。

We didn't think you would let the house get so dirty.

15. 我们觉得你真不应该这样做。

We feel you should not have done that..

16. 假如你让房间保持整洁,你就不必花很长时间去打扫它。

If you keep your room looking tidy, then it wouldn't take you so long to clean it up.

17. 最近,他就是不做家庭作业,而是把时间浪费在看DVD、听外国音乐上。

Recently he has been refusing to do his homework, and instead insist on wasting his time watching DVDs and listening to foreign music.

18. 我不听从他时,他就对我大喊大叫,结果我俩就会激烈争吵起来,闹得不可开交。

When I refused to listen to him, he shouts at me and the two of us fight like crazy.

19. 他甚至禁止我去网吧见我的网上朋友。

He has even forbidden me from meeting my friends online at the Internet café!

20. 但我还是希望明天能去看场电影。

I still wish we could go and see a film tomorrow.

21. 有时候他表现的好像他甚至根本就不爱我们。

Sometimes he acts as though he doesn't even love us at all.